need help planning stuck on dessert partys etc.

holmes252

Earning My Ears
Hello, im getting married at walt disney world , i know i want to get married at the grand floridian wedding pavillion but im a little stuck on the reception and what to do afterwards as we are only having around 50 guests i dont think it will be enough people to get a party going ....
if i get married at 2;30 my reception would end at 8 , having a reception in the ballroom then onto the whitehall patio for a dessert party and to watch the fireworks but by the time that ends its only gonna be 9 o clock , i could hire the bar and dj for longer and have a longer reception in the whitehall room but im not sure if this would be a waste of money as a party might not get started, if i get married at 5;00 my reception woud end at 10 but then id miss the fireworks ?? has anybody been in my predicement or have any advise as of what to afterwards wen only inviting few guests?? and any pass brides done anything simliar and have any advice for me , all info very much appreciated xxx

You'd probably get more traffic if this was on the regular wedding board- this one is for planning journals. But that being said I think 50 ppl is PLENTY to get a party going-- if your guests are those kind of people!!! My friends and most of my family ABSOLUTELY are so I'd say party down!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter