• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Help Planning

iobie

Earning My Ears
Hi

I will be leaving next week for DW. This will be my very first trip there!! Myself and my 10yr old daughter. I would appreciate any info as far as how much to expect to spend on incidental expenses- such as tips for shuttle, tips for baggage handling, etc or any other expense that might be overlooked. I am staying offsite ( Country Inn) and breakfast is included so I plan to eat there. We will eat lunch at one of the parks and dinner offsite probably somewhere on I- drive. Any suggestions on where to eat and any feedback on how much $ to allot each day for food? One more question would I be able to buy tickets for the park at the convention center or should I buy them at the parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter