Need help with a creative project!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
I need to make invitations for a Magical Fireworks Voyage for a group of students I am taking to Disney World in June. Is anybody willing to help me out? I'm just not good at this at all!

I would love to have something I could just print off and leave in their hotel rooms, maybe rolled up and tied with a ribbon or soemthing like that. The cruise will be a surprise for our first night. They don't know anything about it!

I'd love something featuring Hook, Smee, Peter Pan, and Tink with some kind of wording like . . .

"Ahoy, there Matey! Captain Hook requests the honor of your presence for a very special reception and fireworks cruise this evening. Please join us at the Contemporary Resort by 8:30p.m. Don't be late, or you'll find yourself walkin' the plank!"

Or something along those lines. I'm sure you all are better at wording than I am! Anybody willing to take us on? It would really mean a lot!!

I'll give it a go, but I won't get a chance until tomorrow. If someone can do something sooner, please go for it.

I love your son's photo! I've noticed you on other boards, and I always love to hear about Paul.

Beth

I already have one - it should be in my design gallery - if you can't find it - pm me

Oh, thanks!! You come through for me again. :cheer2: I'll check it out and see if I can find it.

And, Beth, thanks for the offer to help - and for the nice remarks about my little guy. We're pretty proud of him. :lovestruc

I was just going to post how cute Paul looks, cannot help with the design but sure Kate's design is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter