• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need info on IOA, USFcitywalk & HHN

DMcHugh

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We are planning our 25th wedding anniv. vacation in October 22 through the 26th. We are staying at the Ramada Fountain Park Motel in Kissimmee. We were thinking of doing the MGM, MK for 2 days, going to the Clearwater beach 1 day and wondering about IOA. for one day followed by supper at the HRC and then doing the Halloween Horror night party that night. I need some input on what people think of the IOA park vs. WDW. Also what can we expect from the HHN? Do you just get scared silly all night by shows, are there rides, parades???Is it just a big party for adults? Please Help I need some advise!!!

IMHO IOA beats WDW hands down. Just go on "It's a Small World" and then "Spiderman". You will see a considerable difference. IOA and US have more exciting rides, but WDW is better for kids. About HHN, most of the stuff is more funny than scary. But it is still scary. There is always a show to watch, alot of street entertainers, walkthrough attractions etc. very fun.

more info: http://www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46002

IOA is a blast! It's very different from WDW. Even if you're not coaster fans (there are only 2) IOA is an amazing park, the themeing (sp?) is unvelievable.

My don't miss list includes Spiderman, Hulk, Dueling Dragons and Popeye's Bilge rat barges.

For a very upscale but resonably priced meal try Mythos.

I haven't been to HHN yet (hoping to go this Oct) but I read on this board that if you're going on a busy night you need to buy your ticket ahead of time as some evenings sell out. Just a thought.:pinkbounc :bounce:

:cool: Thanks for the cool websites! I can't hardly wait to go now just for the HHN. My hubby wouldn't look at them though he wants to be surprised, :eek: Boy will he be surprised! Another quick question, how long does it take 2 adults to see all there is to ride and do at IOA? We want to do most the stuff there except the real kiddie rides. We were thinking of maybe eating at the HRC and checking out the city walk before the HHN starts. Do you think we would have time? How late does the HHN stay open? I know I just came from that web site but I don't remember if it said any hours. If we do have time to walk the city walk do you have any suggestions on any must do's? Thanks for all your help!
Any advise is welcome!!:pinkbounc

HHN is generally open from 7pm-12am on weeknights and 7pm-2am on Fri and Sat nights.

Jim

:cool: thanks jtopicz1, I noticed you were from Clearwater, Fl. We are planning on going there on one of our vacation days. Its our first time to the beach or to any oceon. Any suggestions!! My hubby wants to know if you can drink beer on the beach? Is Clearwater better for us to go to than St. Petersburg, as far as distance and crowds? Any advise?? :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter