Need opinions for upcoming calendar swap

bubbasmom99

DIS Veteran
Okay, so the signups are coming up for the calendar swap that was originally supposed to be a CD case calendar... but then I got to wondering if we want to swap out some larger calendars, like 8 1/2 x 11 designs (and then everyone can get them back and glue them to 12x12 cardstock front and back and bind it to make a spiral calendar -- does this make sense?)... or a size inbetween, like 6x6 or 10x10 or whatever. The CD case calendars are very small, like 5x5 and have to be done with flat embellishments, double-sided in order to fit inside the case all at once.

Any opinions on this? There are a world of possibilities with calendars but the challenge is that most of them should be double-sided - but that messes with the theme because you'd have one theme on one side and a different one on the other.

:scared1: Getting all technical!!!!:confused:

I thought each person did one backed sheet for one theme - eg Disney, pets or whatever - so 6 to a group would give 12 months. The advantage of the CD case is it keeps everything neet - I don't have a binder to tie up other sizes, but I suppose I could cropadile them with ribbons. Happy to go with the flow! 6x6 would be easy to cut and still be fairly economical cardstock-wise (and be OK to put on a desk)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter