Need PS ideas

Blondy876

<br><font color="Blue">The Tag Fairy stopped by to
I'm going with my dh and dd (4 yrs old) in November. I have booked Chef Mickeys on Sunday noght and Cinderella's the next morning. I would like to plan at least one more towards the end of our stay, any suggestions.

Jennifer:Pinkbounc

Which resort are you staying and how long? WC is a excellant choice for your DD. The CM's have them run Hobby Horse race while the Adults wave their bandanna napkins and cheer them on.

Ok ok, here are our must dos

Hoop Dee Doo Revue/ its a splurge, but worth every penny.

Whispering Canyon at WL. we especially like breakfast.

Cape May at BC for dinner

Sci-fi Dine in at MGM.

Breakfastasaurus at AK, book as far before opening as you can.

Spoodles for breakfast at the boardwalk.

Were staying at AKL for 8 days. These are some great ideas. I am a little concerned that we will have trouble getting to and from our PS's since it's busses only at AKL. Has anyone had any trouble with that?

Thanks for the ideas!

Jenn

We have always enjoyed the Garden Grill at Epcot. We'll be taking our 2½ & 4-year-old boys there in November.

'Ohana is a great place to have dinner on your last night. It is nice and tropical - DD will enjoy the coconut races and watching the hula hoop contests, etc. Then, if you time it right, stroll out to the beach to watch the MK fireworks. Lovely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter