Need some advice for our next trip...

GCM13

Mouseketeer
We have a 1 bedroom reserved at VWL from Dec. 30 - Jan. 8. My husband is running the marathon and has talked his dad into running it too. They will be there Jan. 4 - 7. I was only able to get my inlaws a studio at OKW. We're on the waitlist for a studio at VWL and BWV. We really want to stay at the same resort, so I called MS today to see if they had a 2 bedroom available for the end of our stay. We could have gotten a 2 bedroom at OKW from the 4th to the 8th, but I turned it down since I thought we wouldn't want to switch resorts and would rather be at VWL (just stayed at OKW a month ago). Now I'm wondering if we should stay at VWL for the first 5 nights then switch to the 2 bedroom at OKW when my inlaws come. Or should we just hope that the VWL studio comes through? We're trying to decide if it is more important for all of us to stay at the same resort or stay at VWL for the entire 9 nights and avoid changing resorts. We do plan on having a car for this trip. Any advice or input would be appreciated. Thanks.

One advantage of being at OKW for marathon day is that the runners could sleep in later and walk to the start rather than competing for bus tranportation with the masses. I vote for starting at VWL, and moving to a 2BR at OKW when they arrive.

I would vote for changing resorts. It isn't a big thing, and you will get to experience two great DVC resorts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter