Need the best price on a 5-day park hopper.

LAB

Earning My Ears
I am planning on buying my inlaws their 5-day park hopper tickets for Christmas. They are taking me and my family to WDW in February.

What is the very best price out there on the 5-day park hopper ticket? I do not want the plus options. I am just simply looking for the best deal.

I already have AAA and DC, fyi.

Thanks!

Lee Anne

The DS in Florida and Illinois are the best bargains. The $50 gift cards make any other discount insignificant. If you can't get to one of the stores in the next couple of weeks or don't know someone there, the next bet is the government employee discount. If you are military or know someone who is a Civil Servant, they get about $25 dollars off. (I know this because I work for NASA). The military passes can only be used by the military, but the CS can be used by anyone.

Hope that helps!
Melissa :)

is thi discount better than the orlandoflroida tickets price? If so how do you get these tickets.

We are going in dec. and I need 3 adults and 1 child. I am a school teacher. Would that qualify?

LeeAnne,

You might check with your husband's employer or your's if you work. My husband works for Fedex and we get 15% off each ticket.

We've had APs in years past, but let them expire now.

How much do the 4 & 5 day hoppers cost w/dc discount at the DS?

DH is going to FL on business next week--might be able to talk him into picking them and the $50 gc up.

Could these then be exchanged for APs at guest relations when we take our next trip?

Thanks

The 4 day hopper w/o dc discount are $203.52 while the 5 day hopper w/0 dc discount are $230.02. I have heard they can be exchanged for APs but I would suggest checking that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter