Need USF lunch suggestions please!

lfwebb

Earning My Ears
We will be at USF on Sunday, December 23rd. Any lunch suggestions? I'd like to go ahead and make a reservation if they're needed/useful.

Before I'm bombarded with Mythos recommendations, we do have reservations for Mythos on the 24th. Never would have known about it but for all of you, so thanks!

My personnal favorite is "FINNERGAN's" at the studios.Great food and the characters that walk through are fun!Maybe,I'll see you there!

SRRN is obviously not Irish. Leave the "R" out and this spelling is closer to the mark.

Lombard's Landing is right across from Earthquake and is good as well.:smooth:

LOL! Thanks for the suggestions. Do we need to make reservations for either, or just show on up?

I'd try and hit Hard Rock Cafe for a lunch one time. The servers there are very attentive and the food is quite good. There will be some-what loud music, but not enough to prevent normal conversation.
Quick way there from USF is by the back gate next to Nick Studios. Get yer hand stamped tho!
Jim

ifwebb,
We were there in July and the parks were quite crowded and we were able to walk right into Lombard's Landing. We went a bit on the early side- - about 11:30. When we left, people were waiting to be seated.
You don't say if you are staying on site. If you are, you room key will get you priority seating in a lot of the restaurants. We were seated at HRC in five minutes even though the line wrapped around the building.

I agree about Finnegans. The food is great and we had no wait at luchtime during spring break.

Sorry MIB999999,the "E" and "R" are too close.I must have been typing too fast.And,although I'm not Irish,my husband is and I do know the correct spelling.Spelling lessons aside,I d like visiting Finnegan"s!!

Originally posted by SRRN
Sorry MIB999999,the "E" and "R" are too close.I must have been typing too fast.And,although I'm not Irish,my husband is and I do know the correct spelling.Spelling lessons aside,I d like visiting Finnegan"s!!

Well if the truth be known i did not and would not have known the correct spelling except i had a studios guide in front of me.

Have you ever been inside Finnegans when the blues brothers are doing a show????

What part of Ireland does he hail from????:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter