Need Your Opinion: LTT or CP in MK?

Which meal would you book a PS for in Magic Kingdom?

• Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

• Character dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern

• Character lunch at Crystal Palace

• Character dinner at Crystal Palace

Results are only viewable after voting.

tidoublegger

<font color=purple>Crazy People Don't Know They're
Hi, I am in the process of making PS for the 1st week of March and would love your input:

One of the days we're planning on staying in Magic Kingdom for the day/night. Usually I park hop to break up the day. I want to make a PS for that day for either lunch or an early dinner. Here's what I'm considering for myself, DH, DS 11 and DD6: either lunch at LTT or character dinner at either LTT or CP or character lunch at CP. Which do you like better?

The only other character meal for the week will be Chef Mickey's the 1st night we arrive. Our other PS's are Biergarten for dinner, Whispering Canyon Cafe for lunch. We've had breakfast at CP before and loved it there, but haven't had dinner or lunch there. We've never eaten at LTT before at any meal.

Thanks for your help!

i voted for crystal palace mainly because you are already doing a mickey/friends dinner at cm... so why not go for diff't chars w/pooh/friends at cp? plus, it's a nice restaurant, good location, excellent food, nice variety... kids do a little parade thru the restaurant w/the chars... it's fun! also, we timed it that we walked out of dinner, took a few steps toward main street and wishes began... perfection!

I'm voting for CP for your family as well, though I initially would've said LTT for character dinner. But when I saw that you had Chef Mickey's booked I changed my mind as you will have already seen the same characters at CM as you would at LTT.

When we were at CP for dinner we enjoyed the food, and the restaurant was pretty. The characters visited once which was nice, we weren't complaining. However, at LTT we had the characters visit 3 times each and interacted a lot more. While the food was better at CP I enjoyed the characters better at LTT.

For your family, though, I'd go with CP for the variety. JMO

I'll vote for lunch at CP ... (I haven't had dinner at CP yet). I liked the food at LTT but I found the characters didn't spend as much time as the characters at CP. There are also some unique items as CP for lunch that were quite good like vegitarian curry :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter