Neighbor Gone Wild With Mower

Gillian, you're lucky your neighbor respects you and your property.

Our snotty neighbor's still cutting up my driveway but not quite as wildly as before.
The latest:

I told "the wife" (in the course of a very pleasant conversation) I would be planting a border in my driveway sideyard. On my property of course. I explained that we had always intended to but hadn't gotten around to it until this year. The bushes are purchased, we're just waiting for the weather to cooperate.

She relayed the info to hubby and he figured out that he would no longer be able to drive up my driveway if I did that. He approached DH a few days later and said that he heard we were going to plant bushes.
His indignant words "but that would block me from my yard!"
DH patiently and calmly explained that he should do what we all do and that is put a ramp up in his driveway to access it or buy a small push mower and cut it that way.
What's really disturbing is his attitude. Had he been polite and asked if he could drive up the driveway to cut I'd have said don't bother I'll cut it for you.

You have more patience than I! Don't you just love the me, me, me attitude! Good luck with this nut!

Some people will never learn that sugar gets them more than vinegar.

Good luck from me too!

We do have nice neighbors. :)

I hope the sun comes out & you can plant those bushes soon!

I wouldn't have been half as polite as you and the police would probably be involved by now.

Good luck in getting the message across to this nut.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter