• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nervous CRT will change dinner again

g3pak

DIS Veteran
I just booked CRT for dinner in Sept. We have done breakfast in the past, but are trying dinner since Cinderella and the princesses are there as of a few weeks ago. I am nervous that by the time Sept. comes around they will change back and not have Cinderella and her girls for supper. Why, oh why does Disney make me nervous like this?

I'd book Akershus for the same time if you can get it. If they make a change again, you'll surely read it here. Then you'll have a backup plan! If CRT is how you like it as the date approaches, cancel Akershus and some lucky person will pick up your ADR.

we really enjoyed the dinner show with the fairy godmother but IKNOW IT IS NOT THE PRINCESSES

GREAT idea about a backup ADR. And we were planning on CRT for breakfast again until I saw that Cinderella is now at dinner, too. I would change back to breakfast if they made the change again, but I am sure it will be too late at that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter