Never Actually Going to DVC Room

Going back to your OP, if you check in online, they'll text you with your room info. At that point, it's your room, even if you never get there. At 11AM the next morning, it automatically goes back to the cleaning folks, and they're going to be very happy to see they have minimal work to do to turn the room over to the next guests! Then some guest is going to be very happy because their room is ready by noon instead of 5PM! It's a win-win-win! It just costs you points......

I dunno about having minimal work to do cleaning a never-occupied room.

My mom once worked as a housekeeper at an independently owned motel. I remember her saying she was required to strip beds and clean as thoroughly as when a room looked obviously used.

She said there'd sometimes be guests use the beds and carefully remake them before checking out. Why, I can't imagine, myself. You wouldn't know that from looking at them until she took the bed linens off to find that they hadn't been made up the way she was required to do.

I've no idea what Disney requires but suspect Mousekeepers must strip beds nevertheless and give surfaces a cursory cleaning at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter