...never stayed at any US/IoA resorts, so I was wondering about transportation...

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
I know that some of the resorts, like Portofino and HRH have water taxis, but how do guests get from Surfside or Dockside to the parks?

In theory, the hotels without water taxis or walkways run every 15 minutes starting 1 hour before park opening until 1 hour after CityWalk closes. Sapphire Falls, Portofino, Royal Pacific and Hard Rock run every 30 minutes.

...thanks...how often do they run?
I haven't stayed at the Endless Summer resorts but from reports (there is a stickied thread above for each resort) people have been satisfied with the bus service. I have stayed at Cabana Bay and generally been happy with the buses, there has been an occasional hiccup but usually they are fast and frequent.

If you are thinking of staying at one of the Endless summer resorts, I would read the reviews because I think the bus stops at one first? and sometimes fills up there

Reactions: AJA
We've stayed at Cabana Bay several times & the buses are fantastic - head & shoulders above Disney's. In the morning they literally roll one right after another. Longest we ever waited was a couple of minutes going back to the resort in the middle of the afternoon.

Reactions: AJA
The buses drop you off at Citywalk outside the security screening you do your security screening there. The hotels with water taxis have security screening at hotel docks so you’re already in the security bubble when you get off in Citywalk.

The buses drop you off at Citywalk outside the security screening you do your security screening there. The hotels with water taxis have security screening at hotel docks so you’re already in the security bubble when you get off in Citywalk.
...is that kinda in the middle of the 2 parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter