Neverland Cafe

Hippychickali

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me where the Neverland Cafe is? My sister is wondering because her school's jazz band is playing there next week. Apparently the stage raises out of the floor. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Ali

I'm going to bump this because my sister would really like to know. She is definitely going to Florida to WDW and not California to DL and they were told that there band was playing at Neverland Cafe. Perhaps this name has been changed or something? Can anyone help?

Ali

I have not heard of the Neverland Cafe - either currently open or closed.

There is the Neverland Club, but that is a place where kids can hang out without their parents for an evening.

So I am giving this a couple of guesses, but if anyone knows about where this really is, I would love to find out.

Bongos Cuban Cafe - they do have music acts there, but I haven't heard about a stage rising out of the floor.

The Tomorrowland Stage - bands play there, but it isn't a cafe, and again, I'm not sure about a rising stage.

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (in Tomorrowland) might be the place - I think that (I can't remember his name!) the lounge singer moves up and down on a section of the stage.

Hope there is something in here that might be helpful!

Hope your sister has a wonderful time at the greatest place in the world!

Thank you for your help. I'll be really curioius to see where exactly they played when she comes back.

Ali

For anyone who is interested...she had the wrong name. Her jazz band will actually be playing at Cosmo Ray's Starlight Cafe next week.

Ali

I was begining to wonder if that might be a cafe at Michael Jackson's home. (lol) I know I'm a smart butt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter