New 2024 Room Discounts March 25- October 3

This seems to be an odd approach that Disney is now taking with thier promos, but I guess they have a reason.

One glimmer of hope is that no Disney Visa offers have dropped yet for summer. One could certainly be released in the coming months
I booked the Disney+ deal for August 2024 and went back recently to see if I could afford another resort. The dates are no longer into August. I wondered if it has something to do with Tiana's Bayou Adventure opening.....

I booked the Disney+ deal for August 2024 and went back recently to see if I could afford another resort. The dates are no longer into August. I wondered if it has something to do with Tiana's Bayou Adventure opening.....
Yes TBA opening crossed my mind as well , it certainly could have an impact

I thought that deal had to be booked by 2/15/24. They might’ve pulled it already

If it was the free dining for D+, it ended around Valentine's Day. Maybe February 15th???

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter