New and have a cast memeber question

rorosweetheart

The Brown Skined Cinderella
Hello, I am new. I am wanting to know if there is a cast member by the name of Angie Belle on this forum. The reason I ask is because I was reffered by a memeber of one of my other Disney Fourms to you. I asked a question on that fourm that no one could answer. She told me that Angie Belle may be able to help because she is a cast member at Walt Disney World. The question I have for her (or any one that can answer) is: Is there any one here who has gone out for an acting job for Disney? The reason I ask is because I am trying to get some questions answered by Disney and I keep leaving messagaes on the voice mail for the audition line and no one calls me back or answers the phone. I was wondering if this is
normal procedure. I know on the message it said that an appointment
is not needed to audition. Just show up. I am having issues with this
because I will be traveling from NC. I don't want to go all the way
down there and have no idea of who or what I am going to see. I want
to talk to a person before I make that trek down there. Does any one
have any valuable advice?

If Angie Belle or any one can help me out I would really appriciate it. Than you so much.

Yes she is here on the DIS. If you do a search you can see many of her posts. You should also be able to private message her. Her user name is Angiebelle.

I am so rude. I did not properly introduce myself before posting a buisness question. Please for give me.

For right now I will call my self Rorosweetheart (when i get more aqauinted with the group I will reveal my real name). I am 29 yrs old. I have been a Disney fan ever since I was 2 yrs old, after my first trip to Walt Disney World (my mom says when we got back she had to redo my WHOLE room in Mickey Mouse). I have visted both Disney World (serveral times) and Disneyland (once-last year).

I am a soon to be an ex-GI (I get out of the Air Force this month). My dream right now is to work for Disney (hopfully acting). It has always been a dream of mine.

I look forward to meeting new friends in this forum. Hope to hear for you all soon! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter