New and so excited!!!

babybeag

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I think that this is like my third post but, obviously, I am still a newbie here!!!! I find that you all are such a font of knowledge that I couldnt keep lurking and wanted to join in the fun!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

I am a speech language pathologist and the mom of 2 beautiful girl, ages 5 and 2. My husband and I are taking them to Disney in June with my parents, my brother and my niece who is 4. We are so excited - we cant wait!!!

We are staying at the Pop Century. We will be in WDW for my daughters 6th birthday! I DID manage to get PS for CRT for lunch ON her birthday!!! My DD is so psyched - she has been wearing SOMETHING Cinderella almost everyday! Her kindergarten teacher thinks it is hysterical.

Anyway, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO into planning and making everything special. I mean - the anticipation is half the fin, right? I bought Princess stickers and party napkins - I am going to start putting them in her lunchbox (when we pack it!) with a countdown starting at day 50 and do it every 5-10 days so she wont ever know when she will get a note in her lunch.

Is there anything else anyone can suggest I do to mount the excitement BEFORE we leave????

Thanks so much and I am SOOOOOOOO excited to be here with a bunch of other people who are as excited as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks in advance!!

Kelly

Welcome to the DIS Kelly :wave:

You are soooo excited!!! I am at WDW for my birthday and I am having Breakfast with Pooh :)

Welcome, I have seen a suggestion here (although you may have to hunt for it) but its a great idea, Get someone who is going to WDW a few eeks before you to send your daughter a postcard from one of the princesses just saying that she is looking forward to meeting her. I'm sure you'll have a lot of volunteers and your daughter will be delighted to think that the princesses know shes on her way ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter