New AP Discount July 8 - Sept 8, Will open to Florida Residents June 21

Does the annual passholder have to be listed as a guest staying in the room? My wife also has an AP. Want to book a second room for adult kids. It would be easier to list guests in their correct room

Does the annual passholder have to be listed as a guest staying in the room? My wife also has an AP. Want to book a second room for adult kids. It would be easier to list guests in their correct room
Last I knew, an AP holder can book 3 rooms with their discount. And they only have to be the lead on 1 room. I think it still works that way.

Impatiently waiting to see if they drop AP discounts for the rest of September. Sure seems like they're putting them out later than they use to? I'd like to switch over to the YC, but rack rates are just a killer these days.

No, I've booked a room with my AP discount for DD and DGD many times. Without me in the room, neither of them have an AP. I just book it in my MDE account. Never been an issue. I don't think MDE is smart enough to see anything beyond my account is eligible to book AP discounts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter