• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Attraction for 2003!!

for example the Jarassic park river adventure had a name change before it opened. Though I forget what that name was.:(

I was just at UNIVERSAL HOLLYWOOD this past weekend, and in the Marvel Mania Store I saw something that got my interest up.... There among all the racks of T-Shirts was a Green t-shirt with the Hulk on it and it read...

THE INCREDIBLE HULK COASTER... UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD

It look just like the Hulk Coaster t-shirts I have seen at Islands of Adventure, but it read Universal Hollywood?!

However unlikely, is this some sort of un-official announcement that Hollywood is getting a Huylk Coaster?!

I've heard rumors that the Hulk or Spiderman are coming to USH. These are just unconfirmed rumors, though.

Now I have a glimmer of hope!!!

But where the heck would they put the Hulk?! I think all the screaming would be hard to filter out of the films that are shot there?!

But where the heck would they put the Hulk?! I think all the screaming would be hard to filter out of the films that are shot there?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter