New code at..

ddisney333

#1 fan of Maleficent....
Mousesavers posted a new discount code for the ASresorts. Just to let you know that the code does not apply to the ASMo's. We were staying at the movies but changed to the music to get the discount. Just letting you know incase someone wanted to use it at the movies.

LoL! I agree with you! I called today and I am disappointed. But I think we'll stay at the Sports just because I think it will appeal to my little brother more than Music (especially since there isn't a "Rap" building).

I called with that code for the Movies and was told the same thing but then I went to Mousesavers and got another code if you belong to Disney Club. I called the reservation place with that code and got another $80 off my bill and I am still staying at the Movies.

can you tell me what the code was that did not work for the asmovies and also what the code was that did.

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter