New College Student

applepwnz

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm currently a 1st year transfer student in the Mechanical Engineering major at Daniel Webster College in NH. My goal is to someday work for Walt Disney Imagineering. Oh, and by the way, here's a link a 3d rendering that I've been working on of the Magic Kingdom for the last year or so: Magic Kingdom

Welcome to the Dis! My son is also a freshman at Daniel Webster- Computer Science though! What a small world! Are you happy there? It's such a small school, but seems to have everything he needs. I will let him know that there is a Fellow Dis member at his school! :bounce:

Applepwnz- He is having a great time so far- has made a lot of friends, mostly on his floor. He'll be in the library doing his work-study job tonight, 7-9. You could give him an update on the Sox game if it is still going on! He's the on-duty computer geek, shouldn't be too tough to spot! :)

Thanks Sarbruis, I've used Cinema 4D CE6, but after reformatting my hard drive, I went to re-install it and the CD wouldn't work, so I'm going to be switching over to Maya PLE, at least for the time being.
Disneyfreak, I was going to go to the library this evening, but my girlfriend (who is actually a commuter at DWC) had asked me to go home with her tonight to keep her sister company while she did homework, what residence hall does your son live in? I'm in Lincoln myself.

He is in Freemont. He hasn't been home for a month, due to the ws job, but will be able to leave Fri. afternoon and not have to return until Tues.! We can't wait to see him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter