New company gas card means more points. Yes!

SoCalKDG

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Received a promotion recently, but we decided(ok, my wife decided :) ) that if I also got a company gas card we could then do an add on. So Tuesday afternoon I get an email from the controller to come see him. I received the magic wand from Mobile. Quickly email my wife with two words, "points please".

So today(Wednesday) I call my DVC rep., leave a message. He call back 10 minutes later. I ask for a BCV add on. I have June use year and he says, "nope, no points". He does have March, 60 points. I say "I'll take them"(60 points is big for us 150 point owners). He says he has to talk to a manager to get authorization, blah blah blah. Get a call back 10 minutes later, says the points should be mine(I'll know for sure Thursday morning). Give credit card info for 20% down, finance the rest with Disney for now.

So barring some unfortunate incident, I'm now a BWV owner and a new BCV owner. :teeth: So lets see, bought last August, went to WDW for the first time in Sept., went again in April, now bought first add on in June. Wow, good think DVC and Disney aren't an obsession or anything. :)

Oh no. Received a call today and the points were already allocated. They don't have any in inventory. Waiting list for me. :sad1: I'm no longer a BCV owner.

Congrats I am talking to the wife now for another small 50 point add on at BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter