New coupon train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolina- I probably received your envie. Left for out of town on Wed so I haven't seen it yet. Will let you know when I get home on Sunday!

Rolliev60 I got your envelope yesterday. There were some good ones in there. Sure wish I was not in the test area so I could have used the Tricents one. Thank you bunches!

Donna, Carrie, and Melissa (I think, you didn't put a return address) I got your envies!

Thank you so much for the Depends coupons. I need to buy stock in them!

Tinaninea...did u get my envie this week yet?. I have been sending to you the last three weeks. I just want to make sure they are getting to you.:goodvibes

I'm really confused. Do I send coupons to the same person every week? And why are some people getting envies from more then one person? Just curious.

There is a wish list on page 1. If we have coupons for thise items, we can send them to each other.:goodvibes

I'm really confused. Do I send coupons to the same person every week? And why are some people getting envies from more then one person? Just curious.

Yes, you send to the same person unless you here from me. Some people send to multiple people (not all the time) but for birthdays, or for special wish list coupons or because they have gotten to know one another and send to their "friends" as well. However, each person is assigned a buddy and they must send to them first and foremost. :thumbsup2

:scared1: Oooo arent you a funny one... I am 45..well in a few weeks anyway...:banana: :banana:
Sooo.....Who took the Depends from the Coupon Train?
Not me...couldnt be...Then Who?:cheer2:

I got them.:lmao:
I was not sure why I thought Denise was trying to tell me something:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
So who do I send them to?

I never she DRAFF post....if you are getting the envies I am sending you please let me know....thanks

I was not sure why I thought Denise was trying to tell me something:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: They were for Lilsweetpea. Maybe she will pm you her address! I guess that means you didn't get all the cat food coupons???:lmao: :lmao:

Oh wow--I need a vacation!!:headache:

:rotfl: :rotfl: They were for Lilsweetpea. Maybe she will pm you her address! I guess that means you didn't get all the cat food coupons???:lmao: :lmao:

Oh wow--I need a vacation!!:headache:

Warden thought you where taking a shot at him.:lmao:
But that might because after I opened them I said hey look Denise sent these for you.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I'm sorry.....I can just imagine you opening that envie but at least there was a little heads up that they were MIA!!!!! :lmao:

Thanks for the Teresa info.

I keep seeing post about Teresa and I think they are talking about me and of course I don't know anything about it.:goodvibes

Thanks for the Teresa info.

I keep seeing post about Teresa and I think they are talking about me and of course I don't know anything about it.:goodvibes

It's ok, they actually are talking about you, it's our goal to try to keep you in the dark for as long as possible...we have bets going. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter