1/2 bag carbolite gummybears 0 carbs
tuna fish 0 carbs
steak 0 carbs
salad/dressing 2carbs
cream 3 carb
root beer 0 carbs
salad/dressing 2 carbs

Total carbs 10carbs

Zurgswife - you are practically melting away!! Your food choices are looking good and you're doing a great job of keeping track of those carbs. Are you doing Atkins induction and trying for 20 carbs or less per day?

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the words of encouragement... I'm doing a 20 carb or less a day....

I hope the next 5lbs melt away fairly fast as this will get me back to my July weight...I put back on about 8 lbs this summer because I stopped watching what I ate and drank.....between now and Dec...I'm determined to be very careful and get my eating under control so I can enjoy my eating (though not out of control) in WDW for my 40th

Sept 11, 2003

Day Four 150

eggs 3 carbs
cheese 0 carbs
steak 0 carbs
cream 3 carbs
diet root beer 0 carbs
Chicken 0 carbs

I think I'm starting withdrawls....I felt crummy when I got up this morning...

Sept 12, 2003

Day Five.....150

Eggs 3 carbs
cheese 0 carbs
steak 0carbs
steak 0 carbs
beer 5 carbs
low carb cheesecake 5 carbs (got the receipe from these boards really yummy)
couple bits 3 onion 7 carbs

Total 20

Even though I ate out and had dessert and beer I still stayed within my goal carbs....I planned carefully today and it worked.

You're holding steady and that's great! I predict a visit from the whoosh fairy in your future! Did you take your measurements? Sometimes on low-carb, the inches are melting even when the scale is not moving - taking measurements can really help you stay motivated.

Your cheat free clippie looks GREAT and judging by your post on the WISH board you've worked hard to keep it! My little star clippie gives me such great motivation. If I ever cheat, it's gonna be something worthwhile because I don't want to lose my clippie!

Keep up the great work!

Sept 13, 2003

Day Six...... 151 (good thing OFFICAL wiegh in isn't until Monday AM)

Eggs 3 carbs
sausage 0 carbs
steak 0 carbs
hamburger 0 carbs
lettuce
tomato
mayo

darn fitday is down can't put in the lettuce and tomato carbs

Sept 14, 2003

Day Seven ...... 151

Hoping for a 1 lb drop today so for my official weigh in I will get
my next clippie....

Tuna 0 carbs
sausage 0 carbs
pork loin 0 carbs

Sept 14, 2003

Day eight...151

Started my period today...feel like crap...bought some iron pills hopefully that will help.

eggs 3 carbs
lettuce 1 carb
dressing 1 carb
steak 0 carbs
asparagus 3 carbs
cream 3carbs
diet root beer 0 carbs

Total carbs 11 carbs....

Sept 16, 2003

Day nine....149

heck with Official weigh ins...I'm changing my clippie...

eggs 3 carbs
cheese 0 carbs
lettuce 1 carb
dressing 2 carbs
meat balls 0 carbs
cream 6 carbs
diet root beer 0 carbs

Total carbs 12 carbs

Sept 17, 2003

Day Ten...149

eggs 3 carbs
cheese 0 carbs...
Tuna 0 carbs
pork 0 carbs
heavy cream 3 carbs
diet root beer 0 carbs
peanuts.......5 carbs

Total carbs 11 carbs

Kim, congrats on that lovely new clippie!! TOM can really screw up our weight, but fortunately it's only a short term setback!! I'm glad to see you're feeling better. Your food choices look great. Are you sure you're eating enough?? I don't want you to starve!

Keep up the good work and you'll look FABULOUS for your 40th! I convinced DH to take me to Disney (without the kids!) for a quick weekend trip on my 40th in February. I can't think of a better place to face the big 4-0!!

Thanks Doreen....I'm hoping to be down to 145 by the end of next week....another 11 days...4 lbs...not to bad...and I plan on starting to exercise next week....I had planned this week but with my period on monday I just couldn't get motivated...

Weigh to go, Kim!!:Pinkbounc

You'll have those 4 pounds off in no time. And I'm sure you will look fantastic for your big 40 birthday trip. My 40th is next April and I'm hoping to be thinner than I have been in 12 years. I won't be skinny yet, but I'll be close! But just getting into the 150's or 160's will be exciting enough for me.

Have a good rest of your week.:D

Sept 18, 2003

Day eleven....148

I'm soo excited I have completed 10 days without cheating...I wish I could get in Ketos though not even close...my sugar level must be really high....

eggs 3 carbs
cheese 0 carbs
tuna/onion 1 carb
carbolite gummies 0 carbs
sausage 1 carb
glass of wine 4oz...2.5 carbs

Total carbs..........7.5 carbs

Forgot to mention that I'm drinking a minimum of 64oz of water a day....

Kim, what is going on??

Are you sure your sticks havn't expired?? 10 days on lo carb, and I see what you post to your food journal. How can you not be in Ketosis?? Wow! And you are losing weight, so I would think that you MUST BE in ketosis, like maybe slightly pink??

Humm....that's a stumper. I know Dr. Atkins says some people need the fat fast to get into ketosis, but you have been cheat free for what, 11 days??

You are doing so fantastic! You were one of the people that inspired me to start on the WISH board. You never gave up even after you would "fall off the wagon", so to speak. You are going to feel so good when you go on your trip. I'm so proud of you.:D :Pinkbounc

I've only purchased them at the beginning of the summer...I used them then and always got at least some pinkness...this time nothing brown/gray......go figure....I'm not too worried as long as I keep losing weight...I will keep testing each morning though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter