New Dining Plan Brochure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariposa

DIS Veteran
It was mentioned on another thread here that a new dining plan brochure has been released- one with a 5th page that specifies use of adult vs. child credits? I went to the Disney World website, but the only one I found there was the 4 page one I've seen many times? Can someone point me in the direction of the new online brochure? :confused3 TIA!

there is a link in the sticky at the top of this forum that leads to the brochure. it states as of june 2006.

shondad said:
there is a link in the sticky at the top of this forum that leads to the brochure. it states as of june 2006.

Thanks! For some reason that link was showing me the same old four page brochure earlier (as was the link on the Disney World website), but now it's showing the 5 page one. That is really weird. :confused3 I promise, I checked both before I posted. :confused3

Many of us are still getting the old brochure. The old brochure may be cached by our ISP or may even not be updated on all of Disney's servers.

I checked, it's not cached on my computer.

Mariposa said:
Thanks! For some reason that link was showing me the same old four page brochure earlier (as was the link on the Disney World website), but now it's showing the 5 page one. That is really weird. :confused3 I promise, I checked both before I posted. :confused3
I tried 5 times.... the first 3 it gave me the 4 page, the 4th time it gave me the 5 page and the 5th time it gave me the 4 page one again :confused3

It appears that now the adult and kid credits cannot be interchanged...

Q: Can adults use child meal entitlements?

A:Sorry, meal entitlements cannot be shared between adults and children age 3-9. :sad1:

Well, as far as I know, kids and Adult credits were never officially interchangeable. The real question is, are they going to enforce it (or even in some way separate child credits) or will they still pool everything.

disneyjunkie said:
All I'm getting is a blank page. :confused3 :badpc: :badpc:

Can someone copy and paste the 5th page here? :surfweb:

I attempted to copy and paste, but could not, not sure if it is because it is a pdf file or not (I am not computer savvy at all). I hope you were able to finally view the info.

Mariposa said:
You're welcome. Apparently others have experienced difficulty as well, I did not, the link took me straight to the guide.

I was just able to get the link to work. :cheer2:
Since I'm not sure if it will work later, I decided to print the brochure and scan the last page.

c4823274.jpg

This was tough to figure out. But I was finally able to save the file to my computer and then be able to cut and paste the FAQ's here. So here you go!
Q. Are reservations required?
A. Many of our restaurants are quite popular and book quickly. We strongly suggest you make advance dining reservations. Most
Walt Disney World® Table Service restaurants, Signature Restaurants, Character Dining locations, Dinner Shows and Grand
Gathering Experiences accept reservations up to 180 days prior to arrival. Dinner Shows and Grand Gathering Experiences
require advance reservations.
Q. How do I make reservations?
A. Just call Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463). An accepted major credit card guarantee is required at certain
locations. Reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours (6 days for Grand Gathering Experiences) before the scheduled
seating time or a cancellation charge may be incurred (charge varies by location). Please indicate any special dietary needs at
the time of booking. We are happy to discuss with you and attempt to accommodate any dietary or special needs.
Q. Can children age 3-9 order anything off the menu?
A. No, children age 3-9 must order from a child’s menu, where available. Many child’s menus offer healthy options in addition to
kid favorites.
Q. Can adults use child meal entitlements?
A. Sorry, meal entitlements can not be shared between adults and children age 3-9.

Q. Must I use exactly 1 Table Service, 1 Quick Service and 1 Snack each night of my package stay?
A. No, for maximum fl exibility, meal entitlements can be used whenever you like during your package stay. For example, one night
you may wish to hold off using a Table Service meal then the following night use 2 Table Service meals to dine at a Signature
Restaurant or Dinner Show.
Q. Are gratuities included?
A. Yes, gratuities are automatically included, where applicable.
Q. How will I be able to keep track of the number of meals used?
A. After you dine, your party’s remaining meals for that meal type (Table Service, Quick Service or Snack) will print on the receipt.
You can also stop by the Front Desk of your hotel for a complete print out of meals used/available. Feature not available at all
dining locations.
Q. Do any restaurants have a dress code?
A. Yes, certain Signature Restaurants have a business casual dress code including:
e Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
e California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
e Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
e Flying Fish Café at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
e Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
e Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
e Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
Men: Dress slacks, jeans, trousers, or dress shorts, short or long-sleeved shirt with a collar required. Jackets are optional.
Ladies: Jeans, skirts, or dress shorts with blouse or sweater, or a dress required.
Not permitted: tank tops, swimming suits or swim suit cover ups, t-shirts, hats for gentleman, cut offs, or torn clothing
of any kind.

Doggone you disneyjunkie! I SWEATED over being able to do this and you beat me out by SECONDS! :p :p :p :teeth:

Well, it seems as if the "change" that some of us have known about is about to go into effect. On another thread, I warned that a literature change would precipatate the Adult/Child credit differentiation in the computer systems going "live".

I'd advise people visiting WDW to plan accordingly :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter