New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

10th floor Bay Lake Towers balcony...looking straight down...

IMG_5536.jpg
:tink:

10th floor Bay Lake Towers balcony...looking straight down...

IMG_5536.jpg
:tink:

Here's our view from the 10th floor of BLT also. We were almost in the exact center of the building. The rest of the family loved BLT but it was where the Norovirus type illness took me down for 24 hours; caused me to miss MVMCP; AK and several great ADRs. DH came down also but while we were at Universal. So I have mixed feelings about it!

ed-2751-2-XL.jpg

Here's our view from the 10th floor of BLT also. We were almost in the exact center of the building. The rest of the family loved BLT but it was where the Norovirus type illness took me down for 24 hours; caused me to miss MVMCP; AK and several great ADRs. DH came down also but while we were at Universal. So I have mixed feelings about it!

ed-2751-2-XL.jpg

You had to miss the Christmas party? :sad: What a miserable situation but you sure had a nice view! :yay: My photo is from the master bedroom looking toward the CR but the view of Bay Lake from there and the 2nd bedroom was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! You had a view of Bay Lake too but looking down I'd say you "win"...that's beautiful! I can understand the "mixed feelings" but hopefully the next time will turn out 100% perfect! ::yes:: I honestly prefer the Bay Lake View over the MK view...it's SO peaceful and watching the sunrise starts the day perfectly! :tink:

ed-2751-2-XL.jpg

Aw, that stinks! We missed a MNSSHP one year because my DD was sick. Fortunately, we were still there for a few days after that and I walked over to guest services at MK and they changed our tickets for the next party.

My photo is from the master bedroom looking toward the CR but the view of Bay Lake from there and the 2nd bedroom was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! You had a view of Bay Lake too but looking down I'd say you "win"...that's beautiful! I can understand the "mixed feelings" but hopefully the next time will turn out 100% perfect! ::yes:: I honestly prefer the Bay Lake View over the MK view...it's SO peaceful and watching the sunrise starts the day perfectly! :tink:

I wouldn't mind the Bay Lake view (the lake is gorgeous!) but when you're staying at BLT, I hate that the back side curves around and you have ZERO privacy.

Here's The CR…
enhance (7).jpg

You had to miss the Christmas party? :sad: What a miserable situation but you sure had a nice view! :yay: My photo is from the master bedroom looking toward the CR but the view of Bay Lake from there and the 2nd bedroom was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! You had a view of Bay Lake too but looking down I'd say you "win"...that's beautiful! I can understand the "mixed feelings" but hopefully the next time will turn out 100% perfect! ::yes:: I honestly prefer the Bay Lake View over the MK view...it's SO peaceful and watching the sunrise starts the day perfectly! :tink:

Thanks! We figure that we were overdue for illness on a trip since we had had 11 illness-free family trips! We also loved having 2 bathrooms. I liked the Bay Lake view also but DH who isn't really a Disney fan bemoaned missing the TP view (huh?). I guess our 2 TP views at the Contemporary spoiled him!

Last edited:
Aw, that stinks! We missed a MNSSHP one year because my DD was sick. Fortunately, we were still there for a few days after that and I walked over to guest services at MK and they changed our tickets for the next party.

I wouldn't mind the Bay Lake view (the lake is gorgeous!) but when you're staying at BLT, I hate that the back side curves around and you have ZERO privacy.

The next MVMCP was after we left and we probably should have requested a refund. Those BLT curves are interesting; make for some angular room shapes too!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter