New Disney Visa offer thru 6/29

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
Offer details from the DIS
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort and Disney’s All-Star Music Resort – $129 per night, plus tax for a Standard Room, for stays most nights from March 25 through April 27, 2024
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – $229 per night, plus tax for a Standard View Room (accommodates up to 5 Guests), for stays most nights from March 25 through June 29, 2024
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – $419 per night, plus tax for a Resort View Room, for stays most nights from March 25 through June 29, 2024
Plus, enjoy other great rates at the following Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from March 25 through June 29, 2024:
  • All-Star Movies Resort – Preferred Room
  • All-Star Music Resort – Preferred Room and Family Suites
  • All-Star Sports Resort
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge (Standard View and Savanna View Rooms)
  • Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Art of Animation Resort (Cars Family Suites)
  • Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Contemporary Resort
  • Coronado Springs Resort
  • Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Old Key West Resort
  • Pop Century Resort
  • Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
  • Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
  • Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Fam member rebooked a standard King CBR on a stay longer save more package to a 5 person standard room Disney Visa and saved an almost 20% more. Remember the deposit must be paid with a Disney Visa & the cardholder must be in the room. The remaining balance can be paid by your method of choice.

Do any of you who have a Disney Visa get notifications of these discounts via email? I only seem to receive emails about Aulani discounts.

We have a trip booked in June at AoA (LK suite). I don't really want to stay in a Cars suite but just for fun, I priced out this new Disney Visa deal just to see how much we could save by staying in a Cars suite. It comes out to the exact same price as our current promotional price (Stay Longer, Save More) in a LK suite. (It was going to take a lot to make me change to a Cars suite anyway, so I wasn't disappointed. Plus, if it was going to save us a decent amount of money, my TA would have sent me a message early this morning asking if I wanted to switch.). Now I'm curious if this Disney Visa deal is hyper focused on filling specific room types that currently have low occupancy rates for a specific time frame. There are a lot of room exemptions from this deal and some resorts have different (shorter) dates for the promotion than others.

I just checked out our 1 night in March. We are staying at ASMO March 29 for 1 night before moving to our dvc resort for the rest of the week. I am trying to stay at all the resorts and checking ASMO off our list. I have it booked for $217 with the current promotion. It is now $204 with the Disney Visa. All Star Music is $129. I just check out a video about ASMu and Im not sure it’s worth it to switch. I already showed the kids the Toy Story and Pongo Statues.

Not sure what to do. I guess we could walk over to ASMO and use the extra money in the arcade🤷🏼‍♀️

We have a trip booked in June at AoA (LK suite). I don't really want to stay in a Cars suite but just for fun, I priced out this new Disney Visa deal just to see how much we could save by staying in a Cars suite. It comes out to the exact same price as our current promotional price (Stay Longer, Save More) in a LK suite. (It was going to take a lot to make me change to a Cars suite anyway, so I wasn't disappointed. Plus, if it was going to save us a decent amount of money, my TA would have sent me a message early this morning asking if I wanted to switch.). Now I'm curious if this Disney Visa deal is hyper focused on filling specific room types that currently have low occupancy rates for a specific time frame. There are a lot of room exemptions from this deal and some resorts have different (shorter) dates for the promotion than others.
we are booked at POP on the same promo. Our TA priced the Disney Visa offer and said that it's the exact price we already have.

I talked to my kids to see if they really cared about staying at ASMo. They said pick whatever is cheapest. I switched to ASMu and saved $96 over our original reservation. We have another 2 disney trips in the next year so any savings helps pay for the next trip.

Can anyone help me understand how to book this? We currently have a reservation for June 24-28. It is only eligible for 10% off through stay longer save more, because it is a club level suite. I was told by two different CM’s over the phone that if we changed our reservation to two club level rooms instead of the suite (we need two because my kids are young adults now and we don’t want all four of us in one), it would be eligible for the Visa discount. We got approved for the card today. I understand that we can’t change the reservation until we receive the physical card since online only shows us the last four digits of the card number. But for the life of me I can’t figure out how or where we go on the website for the visa discount to apply. When I click through the link upthread it just tells me that promo isn’t available to me. But both CM’s told me that there are CL rooms available for the discount for our dates. What am I doing wrong? I’d love to be ready and prepared to try and book as soon as we receive the card. Thanks in advance if you can help me!

Can anyone help me understand how to book this? We currently have a reservation for June 24-28. It is only eligible for 10% off through stay longer save more, because it is a club level suite. I was told by two different CM’s over the phone that if we changed our reservation to two club level rooms instead of the suite (we need two because my kids are young adults now and we don’t want all four of us in one), it would be eligible for the Visa discount. We got approved for the card today. I understand that we can’t change the reservation until we receive the physical card since online only shows us the last four digits of the card number. But for the life of me I can’t figure out how or where we go on the website for the visa discount to apply. When I click through the link upthread it just tells me that promo isn’t available to me. But both CM’s told me that there are CL rooms available for the discount for our dates. What am I doing wrong? I’d love to be ready and prepared to try and book as soon as we receive the card. Thanks in advance if you can help me!
I would book it as a fresh reservation and then cancel the suite. If anything goes wrong or the discount isn’t as expected on the 2 rooms this way you’ll have the suite to fall back on.

They might make you book it fresh anyway because the deposit is supposed to by paid on a Disney Visa on DV offers.

I would book it as a fresh reservation and then cancel the suite. If anything goes wrong or the discount isn’t as expected on the 2 rooms this way you’ll have the suite to fall back on.

They might make you book it fresh anyway because the deposit is supposed to by paid on a Disney Visa on DV offers.
@gottalovepluto thank you so much for your help! My husband and I were thinking the same thing earlier today about just booking it new and canceling the suite. I think we will take your advice! But how do I book it new? When I click through the link posted above, it just immediately says:
  • Sorry, we could not find the offer you were looking for.
  • Another offer can be viewed below.
But the CM’s on the phone indicated that there are definitely rooms available with the discount. I’m not understanding how to get the website to apply the discount.

@gottalovepluto thank you so much for your help! My husband and I were thinking the same thing earlier today about just booking it new and canceling the suite. I think we will take your advice! But how do I book it new? When I click through the link posted above, it just immediately says:
  • Sorry, we could not find the offer you were looking for.
  • Another offer can be viewed below.
But the CM’s on the phone indicated that there are definitely rooms available with the discount. I’m not understanding how to get the website to apply the discount.
Hmm, I was able to get it show on my safari mobile browser. Have you tried other browsers or clearing cookies? The Disney website IT suuuucks. If that doesn’t work you’re gonna have to call.

You might need to add the Disney Visa to your MDE account. You will need the full credit card number. It will then show up under your memberships in MDE. It will also show if you have Disney+, D23, and your Castaway Club status (if any). Or any other Disney related memberships you may have.

@gottalovepluto thank you! Yes, it gives the same message on both safari and chrome. Below the message saying that they can’t find the offer, they list lots of rooms available with other offers, just nothing for Disney Visa. I may end up having to call.

@Mle8308 thank you! We were wondering if maybe that was how to do it, by adding the card number once we receive it. Fingers crossed!

I am new to the Disney Visa discount. Got it last year for a stay in August. We are looking at July this year--will there be a cardholder discount for July? I'm quite sure I booked my August discount in March of last year. It would be under five nights so the current room discount doesn't do me any good. I guess I'll keep hoping and checking!

I'm contemplating a quick trip in May, so I booked a room at CB just in case using the Visa promotion. I checked out quickly and later realized I used my default card which is NOT the Disney Visa. The transaction went through just fine, and everything looks okay on my account. Promotion says you need to at least pay the deposit using the Disney Visa, but I have unintentionally proven that wrong. 🤷‍♀️

I'm contemplating a quick trip in May, so I booked a room at CB just in case using the Visa promotion. I checked out quickly and later realized I used my default card which is NOT the Disney Visa. The transaction went through just fine, and everything looks okay on my account. Promotion says you need to at least pay the deposit using the Disney Visa, but I have unintentionally proven that wrong. 🤷‍♀️
I’d want to be on the safe side- if it’s still available I’d book it again the right way and cancel the other one. Would hate to find the room cancelled one day or have the rate reverted to rack…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter