New Dollar Code...

Thanks for the info on the codes. I still get a better deal with national for 10 days in March for the same size car (Full Size). I am still about 60$ better with National. But I really appreciate finding out about the codes because you never know.

Thanks for the information. I guess it depends on your dates, but when I plugged in the code, it came to $277 for 8 days for a full size. Oddly enough, with Alamo, the rate for exactly the same thing is $211.

Still it's alot better than the original $350-$400 a week I was first seeing!!:rolleyes:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Mousesavers picked up on the GMF40 code now. Also, I would recommend using the 1-800-423-4704 Dollar reservation number. It's the local orlando booking office and they'll be familiar with the GMF40 code so the transaction will go smoother. It will work with their national number, but the operator may not be familiar with that code like the local agents are.

Thanks,

Dunnthat

I used the code for travel to another part of Florida that I'm traveling to, and the code worked fine, and I used it on Dollar's on-line reservation site also.

Also booked using GMF40 online-saved $120 off full size
vehicle-no probs, went very smooth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter