New Earthquake Pre Show Spill The Beans Please

Disney Talker

<font color=navy>WDW AND USF ADDICT<br><font color
I just read some here have seen the new pre-show for Earthquake, can you tell us a bit about it.

Does Charlton Heston still appear along with the set they built for the demonstration? Do they still drop the dummie in the final scene before the train??

Yes they do both of those things still. The first room just has a couple details that really aren't a big deal. In the second room they have footage in addition to the Charleton Heston footage related to other action films. It also has three models from ET, Grinch, and U-571 along with the city model. In the final room, they replaced the escalator scene with a U-571 scene, but is then followed by the dummy falling(presented slightly different, but the same basic thing). I liked the old one better because it was shorter, or at least seemed that way.

Right, someone else on another message board said the pre show seemed longer too. Darn, they need to make it shorter, I'd never go on that ride twice in the same day. Hotel guests with magic keys can go up the exit side and get right on.
Please, don't make a long preshow for the new attractions. Expecially that new coaster at IOA. Fans want to get right back on and go again.

The new coaster thing is a rumor as far as I know. Will IOA build a new coaster? I would say yes. Has anything been officially planned? Nope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter