• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New from Ohio

The DIS Discussion Forums The DIS DThe DIS Discussion Forums iscussion Forums The DIS Discussion Forums

I've been lurking here as well and finally registered. I'm from Brunswick Ohio. That is in Medina county and close to Cleveland Hopkins Airport.

I have to be the oldest person alive to have never been to DW.(44) We just booked a very last minute trip to vacation. I booked on the beginning of July 08 and will be heading down with the family on Aug 1st 08 to Aug 7th 08. We are going to be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I own a small business and it's just very hard to make plans months out.

hey im in the next county over in lorain!!! i am going to be there 4th-15th and i am staying at P.O.F.Q.!!!! how funny is that! lol

I've been lurking here as well and finally registered. I'm from Brunswick Ohio. That is in Medina county and close to Cleveland Hopkins Airport.

I have to be the oldest person alive to have never been to DW.(44) We just booked a very last minute trip to vacation. I booked on the beginning of July 08 and will be heading down with the family on Aug 1st 08 to Aug 7th 08. We are going to be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I own a small business and it's just very hard to make plans months out.

Welcome, neighbor, I am in the township...
Nope not the oldest, when my FIL(58) from (Brunswick too:yay: ) went two years ago for the first time he has you beat...
You will love it, we have never been to the WL before and we will be staying there on our trip this September. You will have to let us/me know how you like it.

Hey I'm sitting in Medina County right now...work just outside of Medina city limits.

My grandmother is from Tiffin Ohio and we took her to Disney for the first time when she was around 80...she enjoyed it even though we made her ride in the wheelchair.

hey im in the next county over in lorain!!! i am going to be there 4th-15th and i am staying at P.O.F.Q.!!!! how funny is that! lol

My grandparents lived in Sheffield Village for years. And I bought my first new car years ago from Mike Bass ford when it was just a little dealership.

Welcome, neighbor, I am in the township...
Nope not the oldest, when my FIL(58) from (Brunswick too:yay: ) went two years ago for the first time he has you beat...
You will love it, we have never been to the WL before and we will be staying there on our trip this September. You will have to let us/me know how you like it.

As the Disney song goes, "it's a small world after all" ( I know that was bad. LOL) I know one of your trustee's in the township. He also owns the Marathon on Pearl. My office is on the corner of Boston & Pearl.

I'll make sure and let you know how we love the WL. I only wish that I could have booked more days but for now that is all I was able to get away with for now. I'm planning on doing a late spring trip down there next year and just take my daughter out of school.

it seems like a lot of us Ohioans will be in Disney right around the same time!! we are from Elyria & we will be in Disney on Sept 20-28th and we will be at the Beach Club Villas!!! :cool1:
I hope all of you fellow Ohioans have awesome & magical vacations!!

I guess this is where Ohioans say hi. Hi. I live in Strongsville now but grew up in Parma and lived in North Royalton, Seven Hills, and Berea at one time or another.

There are a lot of us on these boards.

Hey neighbors! Bedford, Ohio here (just outside of Cleveland)

I LOVE the idea of a CP meet... ESP during halloweekends! :thumbsup2

jwsteelman;25562538]Welcome from Grafton, Ohio!

I'm from Grafton too!! There's a couple here from Elyria also I see!
This is my first ever post...I'm a stalker too :) But I couldn't pass up another Grafton poster and not introduce myself. Have you lived here a long time? I've lived here all my life, except for a few years in Elyria.
We're going to dis Feb 27-Mar 3 '09 DH and I have been before - but this is our first trip with the kids DD7 and DS5. I feel much better now knowing there are so many others out there as obsessed already about it as me!

Hey neighbors! Bedford, Ohio here (just outside of Cleveland)

I LOVE the idea of a CP meet... ESP during halloweekends! :thumbsup2

I was born and rasied in Bedford, Ohio is a nice town. i now live in Kent, Ohio and planning our 2 family trip to WDW in Sept 2009, our grandson 1st:cool1: have a mickey day.

Hello Ohioans,

I grew up in Ashtabula, attended college at Youngstown State (Tressel Rocks), and lived in Niles for a few years.

I now live in Fishers, IN. Also, for anyone interested I'm organizing a Disney meet in the Indianapolis area on Saturday, August 30th. Almost 100 people have signed up to attend. Just click on the link in my signature for all the information. If you can make it we'd love for you to come out and join us. It's going to be a lot of fun! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter