New from RI

I am psyched that I just found this thread. Is anybody here from the East Bay? Seems like there is lots of West Bay and Northern RI people represented! We leave one month from today to go to OKW! I can't wait!:banana:

I am psyched that I just found this thread. Is anybody here from the East Bay? Seems like there is lots of West Bay and Northern RI people represented! We leave one month from today to go to OKW! I can't wait!:banana:

So... Where is the East Bay ? You mean across the Bay???? The Islands???

I believe the East Bay is also Tiverton (where i am), and Little Compton.. At least i consider myself in the "east bay" area.. LOL
But, i work on Aquidneck Island.. (yes, i cross the bridge TWICE a day!! LOL)

Tiverton & Little Compton? I though they were in Mass. Only kidding. We took a vineyard tour a few weeks ago. We loved the area. I commented to my wife it so nice here you don't feel like you're in Rhode Island. Yeah Grey's! Best Ice Cream! They have one in Bristol now. At the end of the bike trail.

I am positive Westerly seceded and joined Conn. years ago.

:thumbsup2 Did any one get to see Disney on Ice? We went to the 12pm show and it was really great!! This was our first time to one of their shows and I was quite impressed. DH didnt want to go, but even he liked it. Of course the kiddies liked it alot.

When they come around next time I think we will go again.

We saw the Princess on Ice show last Dec and we thought it was great!! We all (parents included) loved it! I believe it will be coming back Christmas week. The theme is a little different this time. You can find the info. on the Disney on Ice site.
What did you think of the new and improved Dunk? I saw a pic in the ProJo and the seats look much improved!!!

Also - Does anybody know where the "What Will You Celebrate" Tour will be in Providence? I read that it's coming on Oct 1st, but there doesn't seem to be any info out yet about where and what time?

Hi. I'm from the Bucket (Pawtucket), but grew up mainly in Burrillville. Nobody has mentioned my two fav's New York System in Olneyville-all the way with fries, extra salt and vigegar and Wright's Chicken Farm. Shot, it's Sunday night, have to wait until Thursday for them to open again.

We saw the Princess on Ice show last Dec and we thought it was great!! We all (parents included) loved it! I believe it will be coming back Christmas week. The theme is a little different this time. You can find the info. on the Disney on Ice site.
What did you think of the new and improved Dunk? I saw a pic in the ProJo and the seats look much improved!!!

Also - Does anybody know where the "What Will You Celebrate" Tour will be in Providence? I read that it's coming on Oct 1st, but there doesn't seem to be any info out yet about where and what time?

It came in September this year. I don't think there will be a show in December. The only reason I found out it was coming in September was my friend told me about it. I thought it was in December too, so I was lucky enough to find tickets just a few weeks ago.

They did do a good job at the DDC. The seats were very comfortable, but I had not been there since the 1990 to see New Kids on the Block. That's how long it was.

I saw too that they were coming to Providence, but not sure where they will be.

Hi. I'm from the Bucket (Pawtucket), but grew up mainly in Burrillville. Nobody has mentioned my two fav's New York System in Olneyville-all the way with fries, extra salt and vigegar and Wright's Chicken Farm. Shot, it's Sunday night, have to wait until Thursday for them to open again.

Love Wright's Farm:love: Not much of a weiner person, but DH used to go there after a night out with his friends before we got married.

Love Wright's Farm:love: Not much of a weiner person, but DH used to go there after a night out with his friends before we got married.

We had our wedding reception there 30 years ago.
Been there too many times to count

miprender-
There will be a Disney on Ice show coming to Providence from Dec. 26 - 30. The show is 100 Years of Magic and will feature "65 characters from 18 beloved Disney stories" including Mickey and friends, Pinocchio and the Princesses. I think we'll go to this show and take both kids this time. Last Dec. was just the princesses, so we didn't take DS. Then we went to see the circus and the Backyardigans this past spring, so we didn't get tickets to the ice show in September. "How many shows are we going to see this year!" complained my husband!:rotfl:

Oh, thanks for the info! My dd was asking when they would be coming over the winter - since we missed the one last week. I know they usally come 2xs a year..
This will make a great Christmas gift!

Last year Santa left each of the kids a ticket in their stocking. My daughter was so excited!

miprender-
There will be a Disney on Ice show coming to Providence from Dec. 26 - 30. The show is 100 Years of Magic and will feature "65 characters from 18 beloved Disney stories" including Mickey and friends, Pinocchio and the Princesses. I think we'll go to this show and take both kids this time. Last Dec. was just the princesses, so we didn't take DS. Then we went to see the circus and the Backyardigans this past spring, so we didn't get tickets to the ice show in September. "How many shows are we going to see this year!" complained my husband!:rotfl:

Thanks, I didn't know they came twice:cool1: Now I just have to convice DH to go.

I like the idea of the tickets in the stocking. It's a good reason to go again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter