new game!!!!!

i have a question, can the letter also be from a song in Disney World or does it have to be a place of character? but the answer to WDWfanatic288's question is Timon how 'bout a R.......?

Rabbit!!! How about an A?? I think this is more of a charcter but if you get stuck put a ride.

i will never be stuck on a letter, but he is one that i think not alot of people wil get this too fast so i will narrow it down to two things, its not a character, its either a song or a ride.......it starts with the letter Z........

K is for Kanga.
A song or ride starting with Z is Zip-A-Dee-Dooh-Dah (although we could of hade Zazu :D ).

Now for a..........T! :D

T is for.... Tinker Belle!!!!!!!!!

How bout a W (other than Winnie the Pooh)!!!!!!
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :p :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter