New guidelines - October CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an October 20 Crystal Palace for 4 people at 4:35 to cancel. This is a party night.

I have a chef Mickey to cancel
Oct 31 at 7:35 am for 3 people
Pm me if interested will cancel tomorrow evening at 9 if not

I have a few reservations to cancel. Will cancel all by tomorrow evening, if no interest.

10/1 HDDR Cat 2 6:15 7 people
10/3 Tusker House 9:20am 6 people
10/4 Tusker House 4:35pm 7 people
10/5 Ohana 8:05pm 6 people ****GONE****

Last edited:
I am reluctantly deciding to cancel my Ohana for 3 people for 9:25pm on October 30. Feel free to PM me if interested and enjoy it for me...

About to cancel a BOG lunch ressie for party of 3 on 10-9 it's at 10:55 and we decided it was too early for us.
PM me if you want to coordinate. I will cancel regardless today by 5pm EST.

I have a Le Cellier reservation that I am going to cancel. It's for Oct 5th at 6:50 for 2 people. Willing to coordinate if someone wants it.

I have a California Grill for 4 people on Wednesday, October 21st at 5:30. Please pm me if you would like this adr.

Need to cancel ressie for Mama Melrose on 10/12 at 5:45. Send me a PM to coordinate.
I will cancel tomorrow night if no PM.

I have a California Grill for 4 people October 7th at 9:10pm and an 'Ohana for 4 people on October 8th at 8:20pm (party night) that I need to cancel soon. Let me know if you would like to coordinate ...send me a PM.

Have a BOG breakfast Monday October 5th, 08:25am for 8 people and a lunch also that day, Monday October 5 at 1:45pm also for 8 people. Willing to coordinate times

After much debate with myself I've got a 5:55 10/24 for 4 for Beaches and Cream. Pm to coordinate.

Last edited:
I'm going to cancel BOG for lunch - 12:10pm, Sun, Oct 25th for 2 people.

ETA: This ADR is gone now.

Last edited:
I have an Akershus dinner reservation for 10/15 at 8:20 p.m., party of 4. I also have a Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner on 10/9 at 6:55 p.m. for 4 guests. I will cancel both in tomorrow a.m. Send me a PM if you would like to coordinate.

I have a Chef Mickey's for 3 people at 9:55am on Sat 10/3 I am going to be cancelling. PM to coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter