NEW HERE! Desperately Seeking DISFRIENDS!!!

OH AND I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I WILL BE MAKING A TRIP REPORT WHEN I GET BACK FROM MY TRIP IN MAY!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:welcome:

Will be staying 1 month after you, will be looking forward to your TR!!!

Welcome ! Hope you have a great trip. I am envious at some of your ADRs. We are only staying 7 nights but I feel like I could stay 100 nights just to try all the restaurants!

Welcome ! Hope you have a great trip. I am envious at some of your ADRs. We are only staying 7 nights but I feel like I could stay 100 nights just to try all the restaurants!
Thx! I hope so too! I really wasnt quite sure if we would get half of them! When we called disney to make our ADRs (at 4:00am!!! UGH!:sad2:) They we're pretty surprised that we got 'Le Cellier'... and so were we!!! If we hadn't gotten that, we probably would go to Marakesh that night instead. The food there is soooo good!:thumbsup2 Have you ever eaten at Marakesh?

100 nights!!! That would be soooo AWESOME!!!

OMG!!! How cool!:cheer2: I hope that you do a trip report!!!:yay: Your gonna absolutely LOVE it!!!! So what made you decide to go?

Well the 4/3deal was too good to pass on!!!

After looking over all the resorts, CSR is the one my wife liked the best, she loves the theme.....

Well the 4/3deal was too good to pass on!!!

After looking over all the resorts, CSR is the one my wife liked the best, she loves the theme.....
The theme is cool there!:cool1: On our last trip we went and ate at the restaurant they have... can i just say that the pool there is really awesome!

Thanks, I know my kids will LOVE the pool..........

June seems so far away!
Oh but it will go by soooo fast! You should make a mickey calendar! If you "take" some disney paint swatches from Home Depot that are shaped like mickey heads, number them, and then put them on a posterboard! Your kids would enjoy taking one down each day!:banana: :banana: :banana: If i knew how to post a picture i would show you mine! (yes i know im crazy!)

10.gif

That's how we felt too. After staying at a moderate, we were'nt sure if we would like staying at a value. But it's nice to know that you had a nice time!:banana: :banana: :banana: Could you really tell that you were staying at value? Like what were the down sides about it?:confused3

Boy, your thread got popular!

The only thing that made me feel like I was at a value was the smaller size of the rooms and the outdoor walkways. The service was great, loved the pool, food court, etc. Buses were great - we hardly ever waited. In fact, the buses were better at Pop than WL IMO.

mickeywelcome2.gif

I'm glad that you got to meet some people already. :grouphug: We're all friends here, but if you'd like to meet other Disney-loving teens, check out the teen board here on the DIS! :thumbsup2 Have a great time on the DIS and happy trip planning! :)

Boy, your thread got popular!

The only thing that made me feel like I was at a value was the smaller size of the rooms and the outdoor walkways. The service was great, loved the pool, food court, etc. Buses were great - we hardly ever waited. In fact, the buses were better at Pop than WL IMO.
Yeah it sure did! I LOVE IT!:woohoo:
WOW really? thats awesome! I cant wait to stay there!:rotfl:

mickeywelcome2.gif

I'm glad that you got to meet some people already. :grouphug: We're all friends here, but if you'd like to meet other Disney-loving teens, check out the teen board here on the DIS! :thumbsup2 Have a great time on the DIS and happy trip planning! :)
I'll have to check out Teen DIS! it sounds fun!:goodvibes
When is your next trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter