new info on PIN codes!

Wendy*Darling

Mouseketeer
I posted this on "how do I get a pin code sent to me" but figured it may just be worth posting in it's own thread... :cool1: :banana:

I got an email a little while ago from a travel agent that I requested a quote from. She found out the name of the company Disney uses to do direct marketing and they have an option to sign up to be on their list (the marketing company, not Disney specifically). They have information about it on their web site

:cool1:

Hopefully this will get us on the magic list! :goodvibes

Why is the website not allowed to be mentioned?

Wendy*Darling said:
I posted this on "how do I get a pin code sent to me" but figured it may just be worth posting in it's own thread... :cool1: :banana:

I got an email a little while ago from a travel agent that I requested a quote from. She found out the name of the company Disney uses to do direct marketing and they have an option to sign up to be on their list (the marketing company, not Disney specifically). They have information about it on their web site

:cool1:

Hopefully this will get us on the magic list! :goodvibes

Soooooo......what's the name of the direct marketing website? Don't worry, it'll just be between us :rolleyes1

Me too, Me too!!! We are going twice this year, if there is a way to save a little my frugal hubby would be happy. Could youpm me please.
Thank you

I would also be interested in this information. Please feel free to send me a PM.

Count me in to this info....But like my dad says "If it sounds too good to be true..."
But we can all hope!

Could you pm me too, count me in the the shamless and codeless and pin :) less.

I would take a PM also, Thanks very much if possible.

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter