New Navigators?

preb

DIS Veteran
With all of the recent cruisers, has anyone brought back new Navigators for the Eastern itinerary? Us OCD planners need a current fix! Barb and Dave's sites are from April and I'm sure there must have been some changes since then!

Originally posted by preb
With all of the recent cruisers, has anyone brought back new Navigators for the Eastern itinerary? Us OCD planners need a current fix! Barb and Dave's sites are from April and I'm sure there must have been some changes since then!

We just returned Saturday night from the Eastern, is there anything in particular that you are looking for? I know my DW brought all our Navigators home. I just don't know her filing system, LOL!!!

Andy, are you really as nice as you seem on the boards...it just doesn't seem possible!?!

Nope, not looking for anything in particular. I just want to keep dreaming over the next two weeks!

I just finished your reports and they were great. How did we all just know you'd re-book onboard?;)

Andy, are you really as nice as you seem on the boards...it just doesn't seem possible!?!

Nope, not looking for anything in particular. I just want to keep dreaming over the next two weeks!

I just finished your reports and they were great. How did we all just know you'd re-book onboard?;)

Naw, I'm just a great big faker!!! I step on cat's tails, pull dog's ears, and trip old ladies as they cross the street, that's the real me!!! LOL!!!

BTW, I still have one more day to add to my TR, that's the day I walked into the ladies room at the MCO Airport, what a hoot!!!

I still have one more day to add to my TR, that's the day I walked into the ladies room at the MCO Airport, what a hoot!!!

Andy, I didn't know our signs down here in Florida were that hard to read! ;)

Originally posted by sdoane
Andy, I didn't know our signs down here in Florida were that hard to read! ;)

They are when your prescription glasses are laying on the bottom of the sea, after being knocked off the Banana Boat Ride at CC!!!

Without my glasses, I can't see three feet in front of me. You must have missed reading about that adventure, LOL!!!

I knew the nice guy routine was just an act..you're really a peeping-Tom (or, in this case, a peeping-Andy)!:p

More like a peeping Captain, I was wearing my Captain Verandah hat at the time!!! LOL!!!

Do you happen to have a copy of the 8-9 navigators for the Lab?

We just have the regular Navigators that were delivered to our cabin, and few teen Navigators that my DD picked up, even though she was 12, she was within a month of her 13th birthday, so she was able to go in the teen group.

Originally posted by Verandah Man

Naw, I'm just a great big faker!!! I step on cat's tails, pull dog's ears, and trip old ladies as they cross the street, that's the real me!!!
<b>ROFL!!!</b>

Andy, I sent you an email.

Andy is definitely nicer than he seems on the boards. I was shocked by how soft-spoken and a bit shy he is.

I have a copy of the 8-9 Navigator(8/23 Eastern), but I do not have a scanner, best I can offer is to photocopy it and send it to you. Unless you have any specific questions I can answer. I also have the 5-7 Navigator...and all the regular Navigators from the week. Thank goodness for all those pockets in my PassPorter;)

Dave, I sent you an email....I will gladly send you my kids Navigators by snail mail or fax. I am one of the unfortunate few in this world who does not have a scanner. I never thought I would get much use out of one.

I've scanned the first day Navigator to Dave, I'm waiting to hear back from him to use if it went through o.k., if so, then I will send him the rest of the Navigators for the week, plus a teen Navigator my DD brought home. Let me know how the first Navigator went through Dave, and if you are able to use it.

Thanks, everyone! You guys are the greatest. Dave, your website is an invaluable resource.

By any chance, does anyone have a 3-5 Navigator? That's the one that I'm really interested in, as I need to plan Palo and my Spa appointments around activities my DD4 will enjoy!

Two weeks and counting the seconds!:p

Also, Dave, is there anything in particular you'd like me to pick up from our Magic Eastern cruise? Just let me know and I'd be happy to help out!

Andy, yes, I got your emails. That works great!

Mary, I'll email you my fax # and my snail mail address. Either would be fine.

preb, I'd love a 3-5 Navigator.

Thanks, all!

I am looking forward to the new eastern navigator. I'm interested in how much they change.

Thanks to all who help to get it together. You are greatly appreciated!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter