New Premium Annual Pass discount, But..

Can be purchased between 2/6 and 4/30/2014. Vouchers purchased under the promo must be activated by 1/31/2015.

That activation date is the killer for me. Next trip, we're still on our prior PAPs after which my intent is not to visit until May or June of 2015. (There's a good chance it'll be a US/IOA visit too, not due to pass prices, but rather, Graduating boys.)

Does the PAP include admission to DisneyQuest? The last time we had PAP's it did? It wasn't mentioned on the promo.

We bought our PAP's a few weeks ago for our upcoming trip but they haven't been activated yet since we still have a few months before we leave will they adjust the price or can we ask for a refund and purchase them at the discounted rate?

So I currently have an AP that expires in June. If I purchase the PAP will I be able to hold onto the voucher and activate it on our next trip in Sept or will they just add it on to the end of my current AP renewing it in June? I don't want to waste 3 months worth of the PAP since we won't return till Sept.

Does the PAP include admission to DisneyQuest? The last time we had PAP's it did? It wasn't mentioned on the promo.

The PAP for WDW includes admission to all four theme parks, two water parks, DisneyQuest, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and ESPN Wide World of Sports.

We are still in Germany and moving to Florida this summer. I would like to buy these passes come March. Can anybody please tell me if its possible to buy from here? Will they send them to me?

Thank you!

We purchased our AP's this past fall (had been hoping and waiting for a deal before doing so...but no luck :)
The new PAP deal is cheaper than what we paid for our AP. Can we upgrade the PAP without cost?

We are still in Germany and moving to Florida this summer. I would like to buy these passes come March. Can anybody please tell me if its possible to buy from here? Will they send them to me?

Thank you!

You will be able to purchase at the promo price by phone or on-line beginning 2/6. You will receive a will call confirmation number which you will use to pick up the actual passes. The only exception is for the Disney Premier Passport (the two coast pass) which can only be purchased on property at either WDW or DL.

So I currently have an AP that expires in June. If I purchase the PAP will I be able to hold onto the voucher and activate it on our next trip in Sept or will they just add it on to the end of my current AP renewing it in June? I don't want to waste 3 months worth of the PAP since we won't return till Sept.

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassar36 View Post
Does anyone know if we can upgrade our park tickets we bought though UCT to a PAP with the new DVC discount?
See Post 18-C in the Everything About WDW Tickets sticky. This will apply even if purchasing the DVC PAP at the upcoming promo price.

Thanks Michael!

I was just informed by MS that the renewal price (at the new Membership Magic) discount is not posted yet, but being that my PAP expires on 2/3, I should be able to renew at a lower price than the $484 or so I'm told. I guess we'll just have to wait to call back in on 2/6, but if anyone gets more info, please let me know.

I was just informed by MS that the renewal price (at the new Membership Magic) discount is not posted yet, but being that my PAP expires on 2/3, I should be able to renew at a lower price than the $484 or so I'm told. I guess we'll just have to wait to call back in on 2/6, but if anyone gets more info, please let me know.

I'd take that information with a grain of salt. During the previous offer of a PAP for $399, the PAP renewal rate was unchanged.

No need to buy a 'renewal price' for your PAP, just buy a new one... There were no discounts on renewal prices last time...

I 'm trying to find out if we can upgrade our DVC AP's to the new pricing PAP? We were at Disney in Dec. We had 6 day base tickets and I upgraded, while we were there, to DVC AP. We are going back in the summer, and my kids want to go to the water parks. I was just gonna buy one day water park tickets but can I just upgrade to the new discounted DVC PAP? I'm so confused, and mad that this couldn't of come 2 months earlier! TIA

I 'm trying to find out if we can upgrade our DVC AP's to the new pricing PAP? We were at Disney in Dec. We had 6 day base tickets and I upgraded, while we were there, to DVC AP. We are going back in the summer, and my kids want to go to the water parks. I was just gonna buy one day water park tickets but can I just upgrade to the new discounted DVC PAP? I'm so confused, and mad that this couldn't of come 2 months earlier! TIA

Based on your time line no.

You can upgrade an AP to a PAP but you have to do it in person. Since you won't be back until "summer" you won't be there in time to do this with the current deal.

Yes, you can just start using in in Sept. It's not a renewal and wont' be active until you use it the first time.

Thank you!

I expect that there will be a link on the DVC webpage you can use to buy them from anyplace. Last time they didn't send anything, you just got an electronic voucher to print which you took to the park to activate. So when you go this summer you can activate it.

If you are going to be at WDW between 2/6 and 4/30/2014, you can upgrade and pay the difference between the retail price of AP ($464 plus tax) you have and the promo price of the PAP. The expiration date will stay the same.

You can only upgrade in person at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter