New Program=CASH DUCK

How much do the surveys pay on CD? Is it only one per 24 hours like most others?

My DH does not like the trials, but I can usually get him to take a survey to help the Disney cause. :thumbsup2

Thanks!

CD does not have daily surveys like the other reward programs. They have offers where you enter your email address, contact information, then enter yes/no to a bunch of stuff. Some of these offers will ask you a few questions about yourself (kinda like the opinion direct offers where you enter to win a free hummer or whatever) but then you click yes/no to stuff it wants to sign you up for. These usually pay between .50-1.50 depending on the company. These are all free offers.

CD does not have daily surveys like the other reward programs. They have offers where you enter your email address, contact information, then enter yes/no to a bunch of stuff. Some of these offers will ask you a few questions about yourself (kinda like the opinion direct offers where you enter to win a free hummer or whatever) but then you click yes/no to stuff it wants to sign you up for. These usually pay between .50-1.50 depending on the company. These are all free offers.

Thanks!

i would like the list also if somebody could please send it to me.

:)

Could someone send me the list, please.

I would love a list to please.I have signed up and would love to start making some money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter