New Pull Out Beds at BCV and BWV

tampapirate

Mouseketeer
I just visited the BCV and the BWV over the past month and noticed the new pull out beds in the living area of the units. Does anyone know where DVC got these beds? I would like to get one for my home.

pirate:

They were not available at the retail level when I checked last year. Let's hope that someone figures out that this sofabed could be a big hit with consumers.

Hopefully they're not truly "new". The June 2006 Vacation Magic said that BCV would be replacing the sleeper sofas over "the next few months". And I'm pretty sure BWV got them first. We were already disappointed not to have a new one at BCV in Dec 2006. I'd like to think the replacement was completed early this year.

These are not the same as the BWV sleepers.

Is this the type of sofa sleeper you are looking for ?:
I searched all for this one or someone who makes one similar.

2jesbjq.jpg

The company that makesthat type of fold out bed is logtech hospitaly :

www.logichospitality.com
Unfortuately this company sells their produck in balk quanties to hotels,motels,etc.

The sleeper was great was going to put kids on bed and take their sleeper.:thumbsup2 To bad wanted to buy one for guest room.

The sleeper was great was going to put kids on bed and take their sleeper.:thumbsup2 To bad wanted to buy one for guest room.

I agree. When I retuned home last fall I Called Disney about the pullouts sofas and serched many a website looking for those sleep beds because I also thought one would be great for my spare room.

If anyone finds a retailer who makes these type of pull outs please post the info or PM me.

TIA

Is this the type of sofa sleeper you are looking for ?:
I searched all for this one or someone who makes one similar.

Yes. We first had one of these in our room a year or so ago and I looked it over to find manufacturer info. I found that they are only sold wholesale, not at the retail level. Recently I think I read somewhere that they might become available at the retail level. Sadly I did not write down the name of the prospective retail vendor, so I will have to keep watching. Hopefully some interested DISers will be doing the same.

If so many want one you should get to gether and place an order with the company or you could just take one home on your next trip and DVC could bill you for the missing item?:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter