New Resort at Disneyland?

That is a new one for me. I read many of the Disneyland and WDW message boards and have never heard anything about a Spaceship shape resort.

A spaceship shaped resort? That's exactly the kind of thing they effectively got rid of when they created the "Disneyland Resort" idea. The whole area is held to certain standards of appearance. There's no possible way anyone could get the go-ahead to build something shaped like a spaceship. If it's true, it wouldn't be in the immediate area. Sounds more like something for Vegas...

Space Mountain, which has been completely refurbished. My understanding is that it is a new ride inside the old building...with a stronger outer space theme.

Others here will probably know more about it than I do.

I have heard that there will be a 3rd park built and the year 2010 was either when it will start being built or when it is supposed to be complete, I think I read an article about it in an online article through the Orange County Register.

When at WDW one of the bus drivers, Oscar, who I had the great pleasure to meet was telling the passengers there is plans to create 2 more parks by 2010 at WDW.

I think its great and hope its all true!

:3dglasses

There are/were plans for a 3rd gate at DL. There was even a website at one time. I believe it was actually to be a water park.

However, the website was taken down several years ago, and there hasn't been much of anything in the way of real rumors about the plans moving forward. There have been rumors that the reason the plans were put on hold was due to DCA not meeting the original expectations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter