• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Restriction for Thrill Riders...

When we were at Philharmagic last week, we witnessed a standing in line, mid-air diaper change. Mom held the baby while dad undressed, de-pantsed and re-diapered baby. We were impressed at the parental agility more than we were grossed out. Dad gave the dirty to another child who ran it to a barrel.

Oh my goodness, On our last trip, My dh and twins were stuck in that room before you go out onto Mission Space with a group of teenage boys who were ripping silent killers and laughing hysterically about it. My husband was fuming when he met up with me and the baby out front. I'm just happy it wasn't my turn to do the child swap. He took one for the home team. :cheer2:

manning said:
Those small Purells come in handy. Carry them around all the time. Squirt some on the table and wipe it with a napkin.
Excellent idea, I'll be purchasing some. Thanks for sharing.

This thread is totally depressing because it reminds me that I'm a target for "those who let em rip" & those with pit problems......

It never fails, everywhere I go........ the mall, WDW, Six Flags, Chili's, you name it. Now, I don't know if it's my overly sensitive nose :confused3 , but I end up clobbered by odor just about everywhere I go.

My mother has always attracted bizarre people, I attract stinkers....It's just not fair :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter