New Royal Pacific

sbrownell

Earning My Ears
We have just booked a room for 2 nights at the Royal Pacific. It was a great rate $139.00 and they tell us that we can use the Express line for all the rides that have Express Lines. Has anyone heard anything about this hotel. It hasn't even opened yet, so we are just curious.

If it lives up to the other two it is going to be wonderful...I love Lowes hotels.

I'm sure it'll be beautiful, all their resorts are. What time of year are you going? What discount did you use?

I am going Oct. 18 - 20 then off to the Beach Club for 4 nights and then a cruise. By staying here, this saved us over $700. We were going to add two days on to the 7day land/sea package with Disney. That was over $1,000 since they were packaging it with passes which we would not really have used for those two day (late arrival and wanting to go 1 day to Universal anyway). We use a AAA discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter