I'd just get the drink in the mug and gift it to someone if I didn't want it, personally.

I just went back and looked, and it was August 15 that I got it, and it actually was listed on the menu without the mug for what looks like $15 (a little blurry). Maybe it was a trial or something? Idk.

I have a Disneyland trip coming up and I'm especially excited for Galaxy's Edge and Pixar Pier. Are there any places in Galaxy's Edge that are especially good for pictures that I may not be aware of? Also, where is the best place to get a picture of the Millennium Falcon?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

I love the view looking at the rock outcropping to the left of Oga’s apartment. In the picture in this link, you would stand to the left of the umbrella pictured, and face down the alley and tonwards the Millennium Falcon. It looks beautiful all lit up.

Thanks. This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Is the umbrella across from the back of the cantina? Is there anything you could give me as a landmark to help me find this spot (like which store is it near if the round building isn't the cantina)?

I'd love to hear other suggestions from other people too.

Also, where is the best place to get a picture of the Millennium Falcon?
Right in front of it. You can get the rocks (spires?) in the background which look cool. Also looks cool at night....bonus points if you find people playing with lightsabers lol

not sure why my pics come out sideways 🙄D5848D81-F82F-4BA5-A9A4-CEF45D9C65D8.jpeg

I have a Disneyland trip coming up and I'm especially excited for Galaxy's Edge and Pixar Pier. Are there any places in Galaxy's Edge that are especially good for pictures that I may not be aware of? Also, where is the best place to get a picture of the Millennium Falcon?

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Right in front of the cantina with the lettering and the marketplace. Still can’t get my pictures to be the correct way lol

Attachments

• 22F227D5-4D96-4B12-8D64-74C824B9D7A4.jpeg
    22F227D5-4D96-4B12-8D64-74C824B9D7A4.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 93C7B00A-8A08-4D2F-9C58-CD7A6B8C726D.jpeg
    93C7B00A-8A08-4D2F-9C58-CD7A6B8C726D.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 7
Anyone else notice that the size of the drinks in Oga’s got smaller? Went in yesterday and the Blue Bantha looked much smaller. My beer seemed smaller too but I can’t swear to it.
hmmm I haven't been in a while, but I saw a thread on a facebook group about the drinks being smaller. So you may not be the only one who has noticed.

Hello disboarders! I'm visiting Batuu for the first time next month and I'm also a Disneyland fist-timer, so I'm still doing my research.
I couldn't find the answer to one of my questions. Are all three entrances of Galaxy's Edge open right after rope drop? My plan is to arrive from Frontierland (hopefully after getting a Boarding Group for Rise), but I have read before that some of the GE entrances could only be used as exits in the morning. Is this information correct?

Sorry to hijack the side note... what did you think was 'just plain weird'? We've been looking at the menu and planning...

So, we only tried the non-alcoholic drinks. I can't speak for the others. But one of them that was kind of weird sounded good on paper, but had a very strong red salt on the rim of the cup. The juice itself was really good, but the salt on the rim nearly made most of the people in my party gag. I think it was blurgfire maybe? Also, our waiter told us the blue milk is not typically something most people like. We did order one of them and it was good, but the one at the stand outside that's not as expensive and frozen was much better.

We will be in DL in 3 weeks and my DH has a couple Galaxy's Edge questions.

He has decided he wants a "legacy" Luke Skywalker lightsaber from Dok Ondar's (instead of building one at Savi's).

1. Will they send it to package holding at the front of the park? If not, are the park lockers deep enough for this saber? I'd prefer to get it in the afternoon but not if we have to tote it around.

2. AP discount -- does it apply to this purchase? This is day 1 of our visit and I will be upgrading my 2-day ticket to a Flex AP at some point, so I need to decide if it's worth the hassle that day.

3. Is it worth rope dropping the Millenium Falcon? Or would it be better to let the morning surge pass and go late morning/early afternoon? I'm pretty sure we will want to ride it twice, maybe second time in single rider depending on what job we get the first ride. If rope dropping, which entrance is used or best?

TIA,
PHXscuba

1. When we purchased ours they told us the locations we could take it to that did package hold, we used the shop in Frontierland across from the pin trader shop (can’t remember the name offhand).

2. No

3. I’m not sure on this one, we aren’t rope drop people.

1. When we purchased ours they told us the locations we could take it to that did package hold, we used the shop in Frontierland across from the pin trader shop (can’t remember the name offhand).

2. No

3. I’m not sure on this one, we aren’t rope drop people.

Thanks for the advice. I'm glad they are still using package hold (although I found out the hard way they won't hold food, even packaged).

On #3...If there are other things you want to do in the park that would be a better use of your rope drop. MFSR tends to get a long wait very quickly, and it is a long hoof at rope drop to get there. However, if MFSR is all you want to do in the morning, drop away! Otherwise The wait is usually not so bad in the evening and waits under 30 minutes are common. Single Rider is great but you always get Engineer that way.

Thanks @ironband74 -- I think we'll do a couple things via standby before heading back there to build the lightsaber and ride. It will be great if First Order cargo takes it (note to self: confiscate DH's credit card before going in that shop too!)

Of course all this is contingent on what time we can get a boarding group for RotR.

PHXscuba

Can anyone share any tips about droid interaction in the land? What do droids built at the Droid Depot interact with? It seemed like our droid responded to the new droids on the carts (and they seemed to react to him) but we weren’t sure.

Can anyone share any tips about droid interaction in the land? What do droids built at the Droid Depot interact with? It seemed like our droid responded to the new droids on the carts (and they seemed to react to him) but we weren’t sure.
Mine moves and makes noise a lot in the marketplace near all of the shops.

If you see someone with another droid, try getting near them. Mine moves it’s head around other droids and lights up.

I haven’t tried the carts yet, or the resistance side now that ROTR is open a there’s more going on over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter