It sounds like eventually both will be bookable at 60 days but right now it's just the 14 days in advance

Thank you DIS! Was able to get our Oga’s reservations with no issue because I saw these posts.

Has anyone gone in big groups yet? We have a group of six and I have my fingers crossed for a booth... but not sure how big your group has to be to get one! Probably just luck but thought I’d ask since in some of the photos those tables look small to have six people standing around them...
I was in a group of 5 once and we stood. When we asked they said you have to request and it could take longer.

Sorry if this has been asked before.. But I am on the fence with Oga's... The drinks are spendy... probably with very little alcohol. Is the experience worth it on its own or is one of the non-alcoholic drinks that amazing I must try it?

I will be alone and it would mean I would have to make sure I plan my day to make it for my reservation. My currently plan was to head over whenever the wait for the ride was reasonable.

We thought the experience was definitely worth it

Sorry if this has been asked before.. But I am on the fence with Oga's... The drinks are spendy... probably with very little alcohol. Is the experience worth it on its own or is one of the non-alcoholic drinks that amazing I must try it?

I will be alone and it would mean I would have to make sure I plan my day to make it for my reservation. My currently plan was to head over whenever the wait for the ride was reasonable.
The drinks there aren’t my fave. But the experience itself is nice. Only had one bad time but that was due to a rude CM. I’ve gone 4 times so far.

Thank you so much for the head's up! We are booked for the first week of August. Excited to have one less "to do" :)

So it's just drinks and one light snack, in a bar? Basically?

Is this a must do for people? I wasn't even going to try for it, but being able to get an advanced reservation I need to rethink.

So it's just drinks and one light snack, in a bar? Basically?

Is this a must do for people? I wasn't even going to try for it, but being able to get an advanced reservation I need to rethink.

It's worth doing for the drinks. They are pretty good. The snacks all seem awful, TBH.

Yeah, the snack looked weird. Honestly, all the food in swge looks weird lol

Does it take a long time?

The Ronto wrap is seriously amazing. It's my current favorite DLR food. The Shaak Roast dinner was also fantastic...really high end for CS. It was super flavorful and a huge portion.

The Ronto wrap is seriously amazing. It's my current favorite DLR food. The Shaak Roast dinner was also fantastic...really high end for CS. It was super flavorful and a huge portion.
Really? I guess I will have to make some time for it!
😋

Yay!! Thank you so much for sharing! We are booked for August 6th! Did not attempt last time, but excited to try this time. :)

I LOVED the Ronto wrap! I was skeptical going into it but it was so good!

Really? I guess I will have to make some time for it!
😋
Just to clarify, neither of those are offered at the Cantina; they’re at the other food locations in SWGE.

I love the Cantina for the ambiance alone, and I actually like the snack mix (although they’ve been out of it half the times I’ve gone). The drinks are fun, and the red wine’s not bad.

I too enjoyed the Ronto wrap. I don't normally spend that much on a single to-go item, but it was good.

Obviously the demand has gone down for both, which is probably not a good sign so far as Disney is concerned. They likely expected it though, but IMO it shows again how the overwhelming demand they expected for Galaxy's Edge, throughout the summer, is just not there. I think a significant portion of that is due to the lack of ROTR. The Falcon is just nothing that people are going to consider an experience worth going out of the way for. And once you've done the Cantina, and bought the merchandise you want, there is no giant necessity to visit GE visit after visit.

It will be interesting to see how WDW does during the period between it's opening and December, when ROTR will supposedly be ready. If it's a hit, then DL's GE should see a sizable boost come January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter