New The Good Dinosaur Trailer (6-2-2015)

I think it looks really good! But I'm surprised that Pixar is putting out two movies in one year. Lately it's been a Pixar movie in the summer and a Disney movie in Nov/Dec.

sailorstitch

^It's because Pixar took last year off and WD Animation Studios is working on two brand new movies for next year that won't be ready for the coveted November slot. So next year we'll get TWO Disney films.

I like the idea of Good Dinosaur, but I'm not sure about the art style. Maybe it's too early to judge though.

Will reserve judgement. Not sure what to make of it from this teaser trailer that doesn't show much.

I'm already excited for this movie! But... I'm usually excited for any Disney movie in general. Pixar has yet to really disappoint me. I even liked Cars 2. :rotfl:

I'm already excited for this movie! But... I'm usually excited for any Disney movie in general. Pixar has yet to really disappoint me. I even liked Cars 2. :rotfl:
And see? I'm the opposite. Disney has done me wrong way too many times, especially lately, that I can't just go to a film because it has the Disney brand on it. And seeing this (intentionally) vague trailer didn't hook me right away. I can't think, "Oh wow, I really need to see this film because it's Disney and it has dinosaurs in it." If that were the case, I would have run to the original "Dinosaur" movie from 15 years ago. Remember that Disney film? That's OK. I don't either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter