• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to the board--going crazy!

new kid at heart

Mouseketeer
My name is Tracy, wife, mother of 2 (ages 6 and 4), and kindergarten teacher. We are going on our first Disney trip as a whole family June 1-9 2005 at the All Star Movies. I am SOOOOO excited. Thought I could be calm about it all, but I am not. :guilty: I've been planning out our PS arrangements and have to say I used all the suggestions in the past board discussions to get all the arrangements I want, so far-Thank you to all of you wonderful people who share the tricks and trades and want everyone to benefit. This is a neat place. Anyhow, I still have today through Thursday to continue my PS arrangements, but am already second guessing the dates and times for the ones I've already made. Feel like I need to make 3 or 4 a day, and then go back later and decide after the June schedule for times and EMH comes out. I look forward to spending the next 3 months before our trip with you, and hope that I can help some of you out when I get back, too. :moped:

:wave: Hello and welcome. Wow, you must have your hands full 24/7!!! Enjoy all your excitement and I hope your plans go smoothly! :flower:

Tracy, welcome to the Dis! Planning a trip can make you crazy :crazy: . But once you have it all figured out, its well worth the planning, good luck :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter