New To The Dis- Question About The FairyTale Package!

Tigg99ca

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am a new Canadian member to the Dis Board, but I must admit I have been reading posts for a while now! I have a question about the FTP. When you call to request this package does everyone in your party have to buy the UPH tickets? I ask this because there are 4 of us planning to go and only 2 of us need the passes. We still have days left from our park hoppers from last year. I would appreciate any comments or ideas anyone has on this question. Thanks alot! Oh and by the way did you see the price for our dollar today! over the 72 cent mark! YES!

Regarding the FTP, yes the UPH are included for everybody. This package is bascally buy 4 days get 3 free package, which includes the UPH. If your friend does not want this deal, wait until Thursday when supposedly a Cdn at Par deal is to be made.

About the Cdn Dollar, Yeah Baby!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

If you need more info you can go over to mousesavers, it has all the details.

Hope this helps

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter