New Vacation Club Member!

JesseDisney

Mouseketeer
:) Hello, I just wanted to tell everyone I am now a member of Disney Vacation Club. I have been thinking about it a long time, and this week I read your posts for hours, and finally joined last night a 8 pm! :rotfl2:

Welcome Home and Congrats! I just joined last week and it's a great feeling!!!!:cool1:

Yes it is one of the best feelings! I bought at SSR. I was also the youngest buyer that my guide had sold too:rotfl:

I am 19! believe it or not. I am so excited about it. How old are you? if you dont mind telling.:wave2:

Quick question- Where do all of you get the pictures of the resorts that are under your messages when you post? thanks so much.

I am 23 and my wife is 21. We bought 150 at SSR a couple of month ago and 150 AKV Feb 1st.

If you do a search and type in signatures one should come up. Or just steal the propertys of someone elses SSR;)

Congrats again. Lots of years to enjoy it. Are you the only one on the contact?

Thanks. Yes i am the only one on my contract right now. I have only been dating my girlfriend for a little while. she is younger than me. I bought 150 at SSR. just waiting for papers now.:)

Welcome home, Neighbor! I bought at SSR last May. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!!

YEAH!! We just joined today. After mooching off of my DS and BIL for years, we finally jumped in to the pool. We bought 150 at SSR.

WELCOME HOME! We bought SSR as well. Just make sure not to wait too long until your first trip. We joined in Jan 06 and didn't go for our first trip as DVC members until Jan 07! We're making up for that and we are going back again this Sept.

Congrats and Welcome Home! I wish I would of purchased sooner than I did! I was spending at least 7k a year on trips, I finally saw the big picture after going through pages and pages of posts on this board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter