New website - aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

Originally posted by SNOWHITE7
Both DH and I received our pins today. I have registered with the site and had a quick look around. They now have a link to the Interval International site with details of the Disney selected resorts in detail. I think this would be really good if we decide to use our points closer to home.

Hope you have your pin by now Hilary.

This link has now been removed from the DVC website. So at present you cannot access any detailed information except Disnet Resorts:confused:

Hilary,

Will you let us know if you get to exchange quite easily, its one of the reasons we purchased last year, and I cannot book yet as my SSR registration doesn't kick in until the end of May for the World Passport collection. Seems a bit mad that I have already used this years points for Xmas but I cannot utilise the other offerings available yet.

I'll happily let you know how I get on with an excahnge request, but it may not happen for a while as DH and I have to synchronise our holiday dates for next year before I put in the request.

The loss of the World Passport resort links is a real let-down :( It worked really well for me when I tried it before, with lots of information, easily found. I just hope this another temporary glitch and it will reappear eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter